BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A.D.H.D.

-(Thank's MrChristopherMichael)-


Every night when i write this i am on a musical journey. Yes i listen to music while i write. Music is an inspiration to everyone. Everyone can relate to music. It is a way for us to express ourselves, or find comfort. Find comfort? What are you talking about? Music is comforting? You think you just like the beat or it sounds good? Yes. 99% of people hate the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard (me idc) but you hate it cause its uncomfortable to your ears. Most people love the sound of the ocean crashing into the beach. Why? Because it is comforting, it has a set rhythm only changing slowly, not even enough to notice. The transition is perfect. One horribly made song might be music to someones ears, and trash to the other.

I love country music, but i don't like to listen to it.
Why is this G?

Cause it reminds me of everything that gives you worst feelings. Yes i'm using the stereotype of country music. My first song i gave a girlfriend to be her song was "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw. It is purely a song about a father giving his daughter to a boy for marriage. Except i turned it into and older boy showing the younger girl (girlfriend) the right way to go, being that special someone, and always being wrapped around his finger. As you can probably tell that song didn't work out, theres nobody wrapped around anyone's finger. There was no setting her on a path. Country music was ruined. Traumatized i was.

Oh well.

What can you do? Yes i could tough it up, and spin a little country music yet i do not want to be reminded of anything purely for the sake of my already bashed, and bruised "heart." You could say it has been broken, but i know if my "heart" was ever broken it would bleed all over, and it has not done that. Oh silly Garrett it is a metaphor! That metaphor is completely wrong. The only excuse for a broken "heart" is your spouse dying on you that you've known for, oh will say over 30 years when theres no getting them back, or you get cheated on by your wife. That would break my "heart", but a silly girl at the age of 20 is going to do no such thing other then severely bruise it good, and rub it in the dirt a little. Thats why we all have this little ability we call learning. It's great. We use it everyday. I'm not going to say anymore about that, cause that is common sense. you should know better then to have that explained.

"..you should put me in your blog" There you go "T.J." you are in my blog. I might have just made her day right there. This girl read my blog, and told me i should put her in it. That was 6 hours ago, i barely know her, she seems sweet, young, and is going to get the best guy around. Do you understand what i'm getting at here? Make someone you barely know, or is even a complete strangers day, either by doing something they ask or doing something they didn't ask for. The simplest thing you can do for an elderly person is talk to them for 2 mins, or even just say hello. It doesn't take much to make someone's day, care for someone you don't know.

One sentence the other day, made my day full of crap all the sudden seem worth something.

"garrett, you make me so happy"
A almost stranger told me that. One little sentence, and i was struck with joy. The simplest thing of all things to be said, struck a boy with joy? Wow. How cool is that. Asking that old man when you pass him in Wal-Mart how is day is, did that just make his day? Potentially yes. We don't know, we might never know, but wouldn't you feel better knowing you POTENTIALLY could have. You could stop some poor picked on girl from potentially killing herself that day by just saying "Hi how are you? Have a good day." Two small phrases potentially could have affected a whole family. I'm not saying i have thought about killing myself and that one sentence saved my life. I am NOT saying that at all. I am just going with my thoughts, improvising with every sentence. Going with what i feel and never having a topic.

This is how life is.

Its "like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gunna get."

Your imaginary box of chocolates doesn't come with a template showing you which ones are the caramel, and which are some cherry nonsense spit out of your mouth no good creation. You don't get that luxury, you can only control your life so much. By biting into the one's you think are right. Obviously if it looks no good, smell's no good, feels no good. (unless its sushi) Do not bite into. Huh? Don't bite into it. Use your common sense, but don't over exaggerate do not use your overactive imagination.

I've been struck down a hundred times over by my past. What past am i talking about? My relationship past. Your going to cheat on me. Your going to go back with her. Your going to do this. Your going to do that. Yet how can i cheat on you when you won't even give me the privilege of being your girlfriend. How can i forget her when you say her name 17 times a week? How can i prove to you that i'm not going to do these things? Weird, by being your boyfriend... So simple, yet people's brains, minds, souls, "hearts", whatever you may call it tell them something complicated which will never give that person there time to shine. They don't keep it simple, they make it complicated, a never ending roller coaster of smelly bulony. Like riding the "Mouse Ride" at lagoon, yet its a never ending ride. Every 20 feet your taking a 90 degree turn at what feels like 90 miles an hour,
left,
right,
left,
left,
stop,
straight,
right,
left,

getting thrown around in a senseless thrill. Riding it once was fun, my neck doesn't hurt to much, my "heart" only skipped a FEW beats. Yet my "heart" locked me in for 17 more rides. Finally i unbuckle my seatbelt, caught my breath, and ran off that ride. Am i to blame? Is she to blame? There are 2 parts to every story, i can't blame her. I got on the ride by my own free will. Buckled myself in, and started up the tracks, at any point I alone could have got off, cause it does stop after every ride. Yet I, myself stayed on. I am the one to blame.

I know you feel where i am coming from, you may or may not be able to relate to this nonsense. Yet i know you get what i'm saying. Your mind is quick, and simple. It doesn't like to process complex things unless you train it too. I could pull out complex physics, i could tell you that Gravity pulls at a rate of 9.583 Meters per second, but that is nonsense unless you have a need for it. Yes gravity keeps our bodies from potentially exploding,but its nothing to rattle your noodle with, unless you need it.

So many avenues a brain can drive on, yet one is never good enough, and a few is to much.

Where will i be in 5 years? I don't know. Where do i want to be in 5 years is a much better question. I want to be hopefully with the love of my life, either almost ready to marry, engaged, or well into our marriage. I want to be a Music Producer at this point. That will all be determined over the course of this year. I want a lot of things, but minimal things i have been given to work with. Yes i got a great life, great family, great friends, yet nothing of my own. What do you mean? They are yours G. I mean i don't have anything to show for myself, except for regular things everyone has. Yes there are already Music Producers, but i can be as unique as i want with that. Bring to the table something that nobody, but ME has to offer. We are all unique. Stop trying to be part of the cool crowd, or do things that people want you to do. Do what you want if its right, don't conflict with other things in the process, but make sure it's not selfish. My music i want to make, is not going to be close to selfish, i will give everyone something to relate to. Bring so many people along, make it big, not for me, but for everyone else. Yeah right GarrettBrady everyone wants to do that too! Everyone says the same to everyone with that dream. Everyone says there different i can make it. I'm not saying i'm going to make it, but i'm sure going to try and live that dream. Our dreams only last less then 8 hours, most people have 7 dreams a night. So let me have one for a minute. Just one, that could be the best hour and a half EVER.

Ask someone how they are after you read this. Just one, you'll change the world. One hello. One gesture. One hand shake changes the world. I'll tell someone about you, something great. I'm definitely not typing how i look, or writing what my stereotype is. You'll never be able to judge me cause i'll always be innocent of any charge that i was guilty of before you find proof to charge me with it. What? Its all about learning, adapting, and changing. Guilty as charged i am.

-GBrady clearly messed up i admit it ;)


1 comments:

Christopher Michael said...

dude. skillz. all over. BOOM. done.