BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ramble, cause i need to.

I'm on a musical journey. Lemonade, its so simple and easy to make. Lemon Juice, Sugar, Water. Lemonade is life. You need 3 things.


Lemon Juice = A girl (Cause its sour, but essential) Once you get past the sour, and it sometimes burns your eye's. Your all good.

Sugar = Family, Friends, all the same, if, there true friends (There family)

Water = Your prayers. Even Lil' Wayne Prays. I'm sure that means you can, and he's doing one thing right. Life is easy, you just have to have the right ingredients.

Sober.

If you can find happiness there. Your set. I'm set, get set. It's about time to go.

Thin ice. Your walking on it.

Don't test the ice to see how fragile it is. You wouldn't want someone to test how fragile you are. Yeah I'm tough, but I'm fragile too. I would be stupid not to be fragile in a way. Everything can be broken. Everything. Whether it is physical, mental, spiritual. Whatever it may be. You can surely break it. Lose it too. If you want to test how fragile i am, i surely will lose you. Don't do it. I would rather have you around, then HAVE to lose you. Yes "have" too. I about have to lose you. Your no good for me, you only crack me. I'm about to break. I'm about to step off that frozen lake.

This blog is going nowhere, but neither am I so i might as well.

I don't really have much to say tonight. I have felt all these emotions today, happy happy, sad, disappointed, chill, even emotionless. I'm numb. Save me before it becomes permanent. I need you. Yet i don't HAVE to have you. I'm realistic. There's more fish.

I'm young, very fly, coolest kid around, got plenty of friends, amazing family, but I'm no better then you. I promise.

I'm average, I'm you. Your me. So don't judge me. Your only judging yourself. If you say somebody is a bad person, your only saying your a good person. Your judging your own self as good, and them as bad. Sounds fishy to me.

I'm out, I'm rambling.

Freebird. Shorty.

Sincerely,

GarrettBrady, Me.




0 comments: