BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am 447 years old, what?

"Baby don't worry, you are my only, you won't be lonely! Even if the sky is falling down!" -Jay Sean


Well my sky is falling, i'm lonely, and i'm worrying. Bit's of days are awesome. Seeing family is awesome. Seeing the next generation of you taking his first steps, and keep on stepping is awesome. I can see 4 generations of people all at once. That is so nice. I have a better life then probably 60% of the world. So why do i dare complain? I shouldn't. I got it good. I have food on my plate everyday. I have a roof over my head. Heck i got warm water! My dad decided to put a new water heater in today. So the water in this house for sure will be hot for the remainder of this houses life. I got it good, if your reading this. You have it good. You have a computer. Kid's all around the world still dream of having a computer. They even dream of just using one. So i'm not going to say more then this.

My sky "feels" like it is falling. I "feel" lonely. I "feel" i got something to worry about.

Well those things i "feel" are no longer feelings. I call those feelings selfish. I am done being selfish in that area. That is not what, him, up above would want, its not what my parents would want, it's not what my friends would want. It's not what anyone in the right mind would ever want. So i won't stoop to that level. No one on earth deserve's that level. I don't care who you are, what you did, what color your skin is. You don't deserve it, so do not settle for less.

How old am i really? I swear i'm Hundred's of years old. I unlock new things within me everyday, and i know there nothing new to me. I think i'm Four Hundred and Fourty Seven.

How old are you? Ask yourself, maybe act that way plus 10 years. You might impress someone.

Negative writing is for sissy's. I'm not negative. I'm direct. I'm Blunt. I am Constructive Criticism. Ask me the truth about your situation. I will tell you. No lie.

-G Seriously Brady


0 comments: