BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm not repeating anything. You are just getting the point.

Will they ever get it? I, or even people don't like trouble. Most run when they see the site of trouble. I use to stick around for trouble, but now i live it simple. If there's trouble run! Then walk back slow, and see what happened. If there's anything left. Its yours. So much for "If you love them set them free... if they come back they are yours." Such a horrible statement i decided. If you let them go. There going to go 98% of the time.


2% chance, don't test your luck.

I tested the waters. They were cold, so cold, as to wash all the pain away, and leave you with nothing. All you are left with is yourself once again. No pain. Your numb. Nothing matters. Nobody cares. Your not getting anything now, and your not going to for awhile. Unless you work that hard again. Step onto that # 1 pedestal, and achieve that greatness once again. When you get that greatness again this time. Accept it. Embrace it. Keep it. Run til' you can't run anymore. Michael Johnson only stopped cause he didn't wanna get beat over, and over. He accepted it. He took his medals, and kept them on his neck. Don't wait for the next person that's faster, you might not be able to catch up. Don't squeeze everything for all its worth, pick what your going to test your luck on. Don't just do it on everyone, and everything.

I'm never wrong, i am always right. I will never accept defeat, cause i got an excuse.

Stop making up excuses for everything. Stop justifying everything you do. Stop using the "idk" answer. It is NOT an answer, its an excuse or a justification. It is instant incrimination. Go tell a judge "I don't know." They will murder you verbally right there. Save someone the heart ache. No excuses, just tell the truth.

Example:

Q: Why do you continue to talk to him still?
"The" Answer: Idk thought we could be friends still.


Real Answer: Cause i still have feelings for him, i'm sorry.

Oh how i would kill for that kind of honesty. That leaves you with so many less roads to drive down. You got the truth now you can either do what most people would do in that situation, and leave, or stick around, and try your luck. Honesty saves people so much time, and effort. Speeds up the process of everything. 10 less questions to ask in a day. 10 less lie's in a day. 10 less hours wasted thinking about why she thinks "They can still be friends, is she serious? does she still like him? Have they been sneaking around? Did she kiss him? Is there something i don't know about? Am i getting played?" Oh the list could go on for days.

If they don't have a name. You SHOULD be worried.

"I'm just with some friends"

WHO ARE THESE FRIENDS? Why can't people just say name's anymore? Yes, maybe the name's don't matter but would it hurt to take 5 more seconds, and say the few names. Yes, it would hurt. They didn't tell you the name's, cause they know it might hurt you. They aren't stupid. You may barely know them, and just met them. In the back of there head though, they are thinking "Maybe i could possibly like him in the future, i don't want to scare him off by naming off all these dudes. So i will just call them "friends." Or "I'm in deep with him, and i'm screwing up i'll use the friend excuse to cover this "situation" up. No need to say more, your getting the point. Cut the crap. Let him or her be. Stop with the player swagger, and except it. Your just to big of a free bird right now to settle for One. Your stupid, stop being stupid ;)

I'm a big deal, i just dunno how big of a deal yet. I'm only 19.

Talk yourself up. Don't wait for someone else to make you feel good about yourself. You don't have to fit in anywhere to be great. No one has to tell you your great, to think your great. Everyone is great. If i could start a company right now, and had the money. I could hire all of you, and would find a perfect place to put you, and you would do great. I would end up being a Billionaire. You would end up being a millionaire. I believed in you. Believe in people. You will achieve greatness just for that. Someone along the road will remember, YOU believed in them. When no one else did. So don't be suprised if you get picked up along the road. You were great, and didn't even know it. You knew it all along though. You would just never accept it.

What is this kid talking about?

I don't know. My brain is more complex then i can put a hold on. I got 3 thoughts going at one time. I can write this blog, watch a movie, and facebook all at the same time, even be thinking about what i'm doing tomorrow. There are 4 things at once right there. I can't explain it. What is the meaning of this complexness that i have?

Am i ment for something, or am i just significantly messed up. Haha. I don't know. In 5 years ask me. I'll have the answer by then. If i don't. Punch me in the face, and ask me what i'm doing with my life. I won't be mad. I'll understand.

I live in Brady Motion.

Music, get lost in it. It's you. I'll write a book. I'll live an incredible life. I'll get the prettiest girl on earth. I'll do lot's of things. Fast forward to the last sentence in the Movie "Wanted."---------- "What the .... have you done lately?"

Think myself to death before i'm Snoozin. Then you think i'm Losin, nah, i'm dreamin.

--BG Thom







0 comments: